|questions about resistance test
Oct 5, 2000
Will recent x-ray done have any impact on resistance test result? If there is some inflammation in the body, the cd4 and cd8 will go up together or only cd8 becomes higher than the cd4? or both conditions could happen? Thanx a lot!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Xrays will not affect resistance tests. Either cell type can go up.
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.