|questions about resistance test
Oct 5, 2000
Will recent x-ray done have any impact on resistance test result? If there is some inflammation in the body, the cd4 and cd8 will go up together or only cd8 becomes higher than the cd4? or both conditions could happen? Thanx a lot!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Xrays will not affect resistance tests. Either cell type can go up.
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.