Oct 10, 2000
Thank you for answering my pervious question. You said that you were not sure what I meant by CD test. My question is that if the resistance test can be a test of detecting sub-type group O? What test is the best test for detecting group O?
Thank you a lot
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Resistance tests are not tests to diagnose HIV infection. If your question is, can a resistance test detect HIV drug resistance in group O virus, the answer is probably yes. Not a lot of data published on that topic.
questions about resistance test
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.