Oct 10, 2000
Thank you for answering my pervious question. You said that you were not sure what I meant by CD test. My question is that if the resistance test can be a test of detecting sub-type group O? What test is the best test for detecting group O?
Thank you a lot
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Resistance tests are not tests to diagnose HIV infection. If your question is, can a resistance test detect HIV drug resistance in group O virus, the answer is probably yes. Not a lot of data published on that topic.
questions about resistance test
- When Should You Take An Hiv Test After Having Unprotected Sex?
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Can An Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Ranges In A Cbc?
- Vaginal Thrush In Children
- What Increases Viral Load?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.