|Catching via drinking
Nov 28, 2001
My friends son is Hiv+
If he drinks a glass of water and I drink from the same glass after swilling under tap, and he has bleeding gums could I get aids ?
Response from Dr. Reznik
HIV is NOT transmitted via casual contact such as sharing eating utensils or drinking glasses.
Oral Yeast and Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up In Blood?
- How Much Folic Acid For Neuropathy?
- If I Have High White Blood Cell Count Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- When Does The Doctor Tell You That You Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Feces?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.