|Catching via drinking
Nov 28, 2001
My friends son is Hiv+
If he drinks a glass of water and I drink from the same glass after swilling under tap, and he has bleeding gums could I get aids ?
Response from Dr. Reznik
HIV is NOT transmitted via casual contact such as sharing eating utensils or drinking glasses.
Oral Yeast and Hiv
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.