Nov 28, 2001
Can a man get a yeast infection by performing oral sex on female when she has a vaginal yeast infection?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Only if the man is immunocompromised.
are you on the same page ?
Oral Health Question
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stress Cause A Abnormal Pap Smear
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.