Nov 28, 2001
Can a man get a yeast infection by performing oral sex on female when she has a vaginal yeast infection?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Only if the man is immunocompromised.
are you on the same page ?
Oral Health Question
- Proviral Dna Test As Hiv Test
- Western Blot Accuracy After 3 Months
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.