Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

are you on the same page ?

Dr.Kull states that nonone has ever been infectd from getting head, why do you not state that in your responses ? Do you know of ONE person being infected solely from getting head ?

Response from Dr. Reznik

Actually what I have stated is that people who engage in receptive oral intercourse are at greater risk than those who are engaged in insertive oral intercourse. Whereas I personally do not disagree that the risk of transmission of HIV from insertive oral intercourse is extremely low, the possibility does exist. Remember, there have been a few cases of transmission from deep kissing. Do I think deep kissing is a risk factor for transmission? No. Do I advise people not to engage in deep kissing? No. What I have said is that it is possible. Do I advise against people engaging in oral intercourse? The answer would be no.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

DR

no answers?
oral sex