Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

no answers?

I've been to specialist,but not satisfied with answers.I've got this area on only the right side of tongue,It's an oval white ring that seems to fade and reappear,stretching to a bigger oval at times.It's now turned into more than one,and only on the right side,It doesn't hurt doesn't bleed and I've had all the test done(HIV etc...)Doc. said warts? I don't think so I haven't been sexually active in over 2 years. They've been there about 4 months fading and reappearing PLEASE HELP

Response from Dr. Reznik

I would suggest you visit a dentist experienced in oral medicine or oral pathology, as what you have described sounds very much like geographic tongue.

Take care,

DR

thrush resistant to several treatments
are you on the same page ?