|Oral sex between two women
Sep 1, 2000
Dr. If two women have oral sex can they catch HIV or anything else? Thanks
Response from Dr. Reznik
Yes, there are documented cases of oral transmission between women engaged in oral intercourse, however the risk of transmission is just a fraction of what it would be with unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse. A list of the known cases of women to women transmission can be located at the following URL: http://www.hivdent.org/_private/Oralman.html
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Strip Club Std Hiv Risk
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Through Fingernails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Neurological Problems And Hiv
- Hydrogen Peroxide And Hiv
- Can You Get Disability For Having Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.