Sep 1, 2000
are there any other fluids in the mouth that could transmit HIV other than blood?
Response from Dr. Reznik
No, the only fluid within the oral cavity that would be a source of HIV transmission would be blood. HIV is not transmitted via saliva.
I need your opinion!!!
Oral sex between two women
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.