Sep 1, 2000
are there any other fluids in the mouth that could transmit HIV other than blood?
Response from Dr. Reznik
No, the only fluid within the oral cavity that would be a source of HIV transmission would be blood. HIV is not transmitted via saliva.
I need your opinion!!!
Oral sex between two women
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.