|strange lump on soft palate
Sep 1, 2000
married and been faithful for 14 years.4 kids and all seem healthy.2 months ago i noticed a pale lump on my soft palate.i drink and smoke fairly heavy.the lump is painless and there seems to be no other symptoms.
Response from Dr. Reznik
Please take the time to have a dentist experienced in oral pathology, oral medicine or oral surgery take a look at the area in question. Whereas your problem may not be related to HIV infection, it is possible that the growth may be of concern due to your history of smoking.
oral surgery for impacted wisdom tooth and failed root canal
white dots on cheeks
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.