Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

i need help im loosing my teeth

ive lost several teeth over the years and now that my health is getting worse i no longer have the resources to take care of my health due to not being able work full time how do i get help fast

Response from Dr. Reznik

If you are living with HIV/AIDS, there are programs throughout the United States, supported by the Ryan White CARE Act, which offer dental care services to those with limited resources.

For an overview of the Ryan White CARE Act, please visit the Resource Section of HIVdent. Via this section you can contact me for more specific information regarding the availability of services in your community.

Sincerely,

DR

worried please help???
oral ulcers