|i need help im loosing my teeth
Oct 7, 2001
ive lost several teeth over the years and now that my health is getting worse i no longer have the resources to take care of my health due to not being able work full time how do i get help fast
Response from Dr. Reznik
If you are living with HIV/AIDS, there are programs throughout the United States, supported by the Ryan White CARE Act, which offer dental care services to those with limited resources.
For an overview of the Ryan White CARE Act, please visit the Resource Section of HIVdent. Via this section you can contact me for more specific information regarding the availability of services in your community.
worried please help???
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.