Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

worried please help???

i receive oral sex from my boyfriend it only lasted about 2 mins or so but my bf has just found out that is ex boyfriend his hiv pos,ive always had protected sex(condoms)but did not on this occasion ive been told by a mate that you can not contract hiv from receiving oral sex./is this true? should i go for a test im really worried and scared please help thankyou

Response from Dr. Reznik

It is very, very unlikely that HIV can be transmitted via receptive oral intercourse. This does not mean it is not possible, as most things imaginable are, but again it is highly unlikely.

If this is your only risk and you have been tested in the past, I am of the opinion that an HIV test is not necessary for the encounter mentioned in this question.

Take care and play safe!

DR

meaning
i need help im loosing my teeth