Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

please let me help

I am so sorry, but i cannot contnue to read how scared these people are anymore and not respond. I am all too familiar with the fright and dry mouth, white(I DO MEAN VERY WHITE) tongue, the sensation the guy was talking about with saliva fizzling, it was almost like foaming at the mouth, lol. You name it , i have experienced it, ok, i dont have answers but i can say I AM ALMOST 100% better and i have realized the anxiety has been the MAJOR cause and this sounds crazy but NOT eating seemed to do more harm. I have been to about 9 different doctors with it and have had 8 hiv tests and now that i am BEGINNING to believe MAYBE i am not infected , magically my tongue after 1 whole year is pink and looks pretty good. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! I hope i have helped someone, i know too well how scary it can be. Believe me guys, unless my tests are wrong after 1year then this white tongue, dry mouth is definintly anxiety related. BELIEVE ME, i have thought i had thrush , hairy tongue everything adn i dont. I wish you all well and Dave, please post this, it means alot.

Response from Dr. Reznik

How can I refuse to post a question/statement such as this!

The only additional point I would like to make is that there are several other non-HIV causes of dry mouth such as medications taken, smoking, Sjogren's syndrome, etc.

Thanks for your help!

DR

PLEASE PLEASE POST
leukoplakia ?