Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

dave please post

dave, i do not want to overwhelm you with mail but i want to take a chance to agree with this person who posted thank you.i thank you too form the depth of my heart becasue i have found so much comfort here and i know without being able to find FACTS such as what i read here i would have gone crazy!! you dont know how much you really are appreciated, really dave, youa re great! thank you!!!!

Response from Dr. Reznik

This is what efforts such as The Body and HIVdent are all about. Remember, there are many people involved in these projects and I am sure they are all appreciative of these incredible comments!

Take care,

A Friend To Millions!!