Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

A Friend To Millions!!

Dear Dave; I recently myself went through a bout of fear that I was HIV +. The stress, guilt and shame was overwhelming not to mention the fear (I am married). If anything I learned a few valuable lessons. 1. Don't sleep around (Never Again) and 2. Man's fear can be as paralyzing as any disease. After reading your forum and wanting to do the right thing I got tested at 6 and 12 months. Both were negative. Doctors explained that what I suffered from was pure and simple coated tongue due to smoking, coffee (alot) and mouth breathing at night due to deviated septum. You are more important than you realize. Countless people read your responses. You are a true friend to many out there who are afraid to take that first step. I must say that fear and stress elevated my problems into bigger problems and that the imagination can make things appear that are not really there. Take care and thank you for caring so much for people

Response from Dr. Reznik

Thank you for the incredibly kind comments and for taking the time to share your history with others.

DR

Hiv + Thrush + Geographic Tounge
dave please post