|Hiv + Thrush + Geographic Tounge
Jul 26, 1999
I've been reading all the posts about thrush and geographic tounge. I too had them but it went away (i wish the Hiv did too)when I stopped smoking. Just thought you would like to know what helped me.
Response from Dr. Reznik
Thank you for sharing this information with others who read this forum. It is true that smoking is a factor associated with an increased incidence of candidiasis (thrush) in people living with HIV.
Just a thank you note
A Friend To Millions!!
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.