Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

Just a thank you note

I know that it must take a lot of time and effort to answer all of the qustions on this site and to keep up the HIV dent. site, not to mention your practice. I just wanted to say thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Dr. Reznik, you are a great paerson to do what you do. You and the other docs here are greatly appreciated for your time and expert opinions. Please don't stop helping us, for we really need help as you can see by some of the questions. You just can't find docs like you guys/gals everywhere. I really mean it, you are doing a wonderful job. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Dr. Reznik

I want to thank you for this incredible and encouraging message.

I would like to take a moment to explain why my responses have slowed down the last few weeks. The grant that funds the majority of my program is due this Friday. I have been working a great many hours on this grant to ensure that the clients we serve will continue to have access to our program.

I have also been unable to access my e-mail at home due to problems with the phone company's lines. If any of you have had to deal with a phone company, you realize that sometimes mountains are easier to move. I am hoping that persistence will pay off. In the meantime, I am downloading several questions and will try and have them answered early next week.

Take care,

DR

Many thanks to all of you:-)
Hiv + Thrush + Geographic Tounge