Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

Many thanks to all of you:-)

I have asked you several questions in the past and you have been very fast to answer them in a very kind manner. I really want this thanks to go out to all of the Docs on this forum. I have been coming here for almost two years now. I was so sure that I had HIV. But thankfully I believe I do not now. I try very hard not to put myself at risk now, after learning so much on this forum. I have been tested 7 times all negative and 3 after six months. I continue to visit this site because it is so informative and I think it can even help people who do not have HIV. I want to thank all of you for helping out with such a worthy cause. You don't have a clue as to who you are helping, but you do it anyway. THANKS SO MUCH!

Response from Dr. Reznik

For all of the people who participate in The Body's Forums..

THANK YOU!

DR

You're a God Send
Just a thank you note