|can you get aids from oral sex
May 7, 1999
can you get aids from oral sex
Response from Dr. Reznik
This is a question that is currently under investigation.
There are approximately 24 documented instances where it is believed that oral transmission of HIV occurred. For further information on this topic, please visit the following URL: http://www.hivdent.org/_private/Oralman.html
which contains selected portions of a review published in the journal AIDS (Oral Transmission of HIV: A Review of the Evidence) written by Rothenberg R , Scarlett M, del Rio C, Reznik DA, O'Daniels CM
AIDS 1998, 12:2095-2105
I hope this information proves helpful.
Transmission of yeast infections
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.