|Question on oral hiv spread
Jul 1, 1999
Can hiv be spread simply by an infected person rubbing their genitals and then touching your mouth?
Response from Dr. Reznik
The answer to this question would be no, HIV cannot be spread by someone touching their genitals and then touching another person's mouth.
Please answer me I'm worry
salvia transmit Aids or HIV to the semen?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.