|Question on oral hiv spread
Jul 1, 1999
Can hiv be spread simply by an infected person rubbing their genitals and then touching your mouth?
Response from Dr. Reznik
The answer to this question would be no, HIV cannot be spread by someone touching their genitals and then touching another person's mouth.
Please answer me I'm worry
salvia transmit Aids or HIV to the semen?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Is Hiv Screening Mandatory In Pregnant Women?
- Nystatin Cream For Thrush
- What Are The Chances Of Being Hiv Positive?
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.