|Please answer me I'm worry
Aug 10, 1999
When I was speaking to angry man his saliva came into my eye and I have irritation in my eye, am I at HIV infection risk? And when shall I make HIV Test? Thank you very much for your help.
Response from Dr. Reznik
HIV is not transmitted via saliva which is why people are not at risk for HIV infection if they share utensils, drink from the same cup, etc. Given the information you have supplied in this question, I do not believe an HIV test is necessary.
I hope this helps!
herpes and transmission
Question on oral hiv spread
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.