Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

painless white bumps

I have had small painless white bumps on my soft palate for about 2 months. They came at the same time I had a sore throat. The sore throat went away but the bumps stayed although there are less of them. I also have bigger painless smooth white bumps between the gum and cheek/lips about three of them. I also have small white bumps under my eyes in the shadow mark - hardly noticable but there. I have not been sick and when I do get a little something I recover very fast. I am at low risk for HIV but am worried. Any help for me?

Thank you.

Response from Dr. Reznik

As much as I would like to help, without having the ability to see these painless white bumps that you have described in this question, there is not much I can do. I suggest that you visit a dentist who has experience in oral medicine or oral pathology for an accurate diagnosis.

Take care,

DR

please respond
Question