|antibiotics for thrush
Jul 3, 2001
hi can antibiotics like penicilin cure thrush? thanks
Response from Dr. Reznik
No, antibiotics such as penicillin do not treat candidiasis. Actually, broad spectrum antibiotics can lead to bouts of candidiasis, not cure them.
glad youre back doctor
Please DR. Reznik
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.