|symptoms turn out after 40 hours
Jan 25, 2000
Could HIV symptoms be turn out after 40 hours? Viral transmitted by blood.symptoms include:fever,fatigue,night sweat,tooth LGS,dry mouth,dry lips.
Could you tell me how many hours last if infected by HIV as soon as possible in the world the fastest symptoms turn out.
Thank you very much!
Waiting for your response,thanks again.
Response from Dr. Reznik
The symptoms you describe are very broad and may be associated with Acute Retroviral Syndrome or one of the seemingly many viruses that are going around the country. My advice would be to visit your physician ASAP.
Found Someone To Turn To
- What Is The Fastest Hiv Symptoms Have Ever Shown Up?
- Signs That Hiv Is Turning Into Aids
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.