|Herpes simplex type I and HIV
Feb 4, 2000
Is Herpes simplex Type I a symptom for HIV ? Can it appears after three months of exposure and I have been tested negative after 18 weeks?
Does too much of stress cause Herpetic infection recur?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Herpes Simplex Type I infections are seen in association with HIV infection, but by themselves are not a sign nor a symptom of seroconversion. Stress has been identified as a factor in recurrent herpetic infections.
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.