|mandatory hiv test for dentists
Dec 28, 1999
Is it mandatory for dentists who practice dental surgery to get hiv tests regularly?
Response from Dr. Reznik
No, it is not mandatory for dentists or other dental health care workers to be routinely tested for HIV infection. The universal precautions or standard precautions as they are sometimes called that all dental health care professionals take are designed to protect *both* the patient and provider.
HIV/AIDS and dental problems
Oral care for HIV positive women
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.