|should being hiv positive interfere with my getting titanium implants
Jun 9, 1999
will i be ast risk getting implants and being positive
Response from Dr. Reznik
All documented evidence points to the fact that people with HIV are at no greater risk for complications from dental care when compared to those without HIV disease. If this option has been presented to you as a viable one, based on the condition of your mouth, there is no reason not to proceed.
ok to have wisdom teeth out?
Medication's effect on teeth
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.