Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

What Kind Of Doctor???

Hi Dr Reznik, I am from Germany and for over half a year i have had all of the following symptoms: My tongue is white most of the time, little bubbles on the tip of the tongue and it aches so much I just want to bit it off. Also on my lips there are these white patches that seem to never go away, they are located in the corners. I have been to five docters since but they all were not able to diagnose anything. Could You tell me what kind of a doctor I have to see who is capable of diagnosing what I have, please. Thank you so much in advance, Conrad

Response from Dr. Reznik

Dear Conrad:

The type of doctor that you should visit is either an oral pathologist or someone who is experienced in oral medicine. Sometimes these providers are referred to as oral stomatologists.

I hope this helps!

DR

Need to see a dentes
dental caries