Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

Who do i go to

I have recently been diagnosed with HPV and believe I have contracted it orally too. What kind of doctor do I go to for a diagnosis and treatment? What is the nature of treatment when HPV is present on the lips? Thank you

Response from Dr. Reznik

There are several options for you to consider for treatment of HPV on the lip such as oral surgeons, oral pathologists, dentists experienced in oral medicine and dermatologists. I recently answered a question concerning the various therapies available for the treatment of HPV which should be online when this answer appears.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

How can I find a dentist that specializes in HIV care?
Need to see a dentes