Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

Looking for Dentist

Hi, I'm newly diagosed and looking for a dentist in Arizona who is HIV friendly or specializes in HIV dentistry.

Kevin

Response from Dr. Reznik

If anyone has difficulty in finding a dentist who is proficient in managing the oral health of people living with HIV/AIDS I offer two options:

1. Submit a request via this forum on The Body and include your email address. I will answer these questions offline.

2. Visit the HIVdent Resources and Funding and Conference Calender page located at the following URL: http://www.hivdent.org/resource.htm. There are a few options here including:

A complete listing of dental education facilities that participate in the Ryan White CARE Act Dental Reimbursement Program

A confidential referral service which is located at the bottom the page.

Hopefully one way or another I'll be able to help!

DR

What Percentage
How can I find a dentist that specializes in HIV care?