|Looking for Dentist
Mar 2, 2000
Hi, I'm newly diagosed and looking for a dentist in Arizona who is HIV friendly or specializes in HIV dentistry.
Response from Dr. Reznik
If anyone has difficulty in finding a dentist who is proficient in managing the oral health of people living with HIV/AIDS I offer two options:
1. Submit a request via this forum on The Body and include your email address. I will answer these questions offline.
2. Visit the HIVdent Resources and Funding and Conference Calender page located at the following URL: http://www.hivdent.org/resource.htm. There are a few options here including:
A complete listing of dental education facilities that participate in the Ryan White CARE Act Dental Reimbursement Program
A confidential referral service which is located at the bottom the page.
Hopefully one way or another I'll be able to help!
How can I find a dentist that specializes in HIV care?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live Without A Host?
- Hiv Infection Through Vaginal Sex Documented Cases
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Off And On?
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.