|Question about Thrush
Aug 15, 1999
Is Thrush a type of problem that is only present in a persons mouth in the morning or can it be seen throughout the day?
Response from Dr. Reznik
People who have active pseudomembranous candidiasis or thrush as it is commonly referred to, will have this infection present throughout the day and night. Whereas we always describe pseudomembranous candidiasis as white or creamy plaques that will wipe away sometimes leaving a red or bleeding surface, it does take some effort to wipe these plaques away.
I hope this clears up a thing or two.
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.