|HIV bleeding gums and passionate kissing
Mar 15, 2000
If you have bleeding gums after bushing your teeth and 30 minutes to an hour later the blood has coagulated and you kiss someone passionately and this person has HIV can you contact HIV?
Response from Dr. Reznik
As mentioned previously, kissing is a considered a safe activity, even passionate kissing.
Even if the other person involved had brushed his/her teeth within the last 30 minutes I would not consider this an at risk activity.
Hope this helps!
Thrush or not? I'm afraid!
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.