|Bleeding from gums when brushing
Apr 24, 2000
Doc ..I keep wondering why whenever I brush my gums bleed at least a certain section.. a few times I have woken with a little bleeding.what is your advice.
Response from Dr. Reznik
My advice is simple: Get to the dentist!!!!!!
I know this is easier said than done as many people are afraid of the dentist. A recent survey which appeared in USA Today (yes I do read the latest journals!)asked which day do you least look forward to. I believe the results were as follows:
15% said tax day
18% said Mondays in general
33% said going to the dentist
You are probably overdue for a dental cleaning and examination and are experiencing gingivitis or periodontitis.
Diagnosed with Thrush......
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.