For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

Any more Pics of Coated Tongue?

Dr. Reznik,

Do you have any more pictures of coated tongue to add to your site? It seems that the one you have is an extreme case, and I'd like to see the full range for comparison.

Response from Dr. Reznik

Dear Jack:

We will look into adding a few additional pictures of coated tongue to the HIVdent website. Actually, last time I went a week without brushing my tongue so we could have that picture (which is not an extreme case); this time I think I'll see if I can't find a few volunteers. :-)

Post-Nasal Drip and Coated Tongue
Root Canal Caused Herpes??