Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

just had root canal done

I just had a root canal done yesterday and i was told to get something to kill the infection in my jaw, however my insurance just ran out... my question is that i now have a small lump in my jaw line (the size of a pea) my throat glands are hurting and so is my Heart??? is this a sign of anything serious?? should I seek medical attention immediately??? please help

thank you

Response from Dr. Reznik

You should not be experiencing chest pains and therefore should seek out medical attention immediately!

DR

PS Antibiotic therapy for the root canal procedure should not be very expensive. Please speak to your dentist as soon as possible as well!

leukoplakia
Concerned about thrush