|just had root canal done
Apr 28, 2000
I just had a root canal done yesterday and i was told to get something to kill the infection in my jaw, however my insurance just ran out... my question is that i now have a small lump in my jaw line (the size of a pea) my throat glands are hurting and so is my Heart??? is this a sign of anything serious?? should I seek medical attention immediately??? please help
Response from Dr. Reznik
You should not be experiencing chest pains and therefore should seek out medical attention immediately!
PS Antibiotic therapy for the root canal procedure should not be very expensive. Please speak to your dentist as soon as possible as well!
Concerned about thrush
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.