|WIPE AWAY THRUSH -- WHEN DOES IT COME BACK?
Jun 11, 2000
IF YOU WIPE AWAY THRUSH WHEN DOES IT COME BACK? COULD IT BE INSTANTLY? 5 MINUTES? A DAY? A WEEK? THANK YOU.
Response from Dr. Reznik
This is not the easiest question to answer, but I imagine if you wiped away an area of thrush and were not on any medications to address this infection, it would take about 24 hours for the plaques to return. This is just an educated guess and not based on fact.
Hope this helps!
What is this stuff, Doc?
Thrush / HIV - ??
- How Long Does It Take For Vaginal Thrush To Go Away?
- Does Adult Thrush Goes Away On Its Own?
- Will Thrush Go Away On Its Own?
- Which Country Gives Free Medication To Victims With Hiv/aids?
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Food Preparation?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Only Have Sex For A Second?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.