|does HIV always cause oral problems in infected patients?
Jun 16, 2000
does HIV always cause oral problems in infected patients?
Response from Dr. Reznik
HIV does not always cause oral problems, but research has shown that up to 90% of those infected will present with at least one oral manifestation during the course of their infection.
PUS ON GUMS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.