Jun 20, 2000
http://www.hivdent.org/slides/atrophic_soft_palate.htm Is the whitish part on the top center of this slide thrush (ie: pseudomembranous candidiasis?)?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Yes, the whitish plaques at the top, center of this slide would be pseudomembranous candidiasis. The large red, flat area in the middle of the slide is a good representation of the erythematous form of candidiasis.
My wife is in pain! Please help me help her.
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.