Jul 11, 2000
Is the grayish area on the bottom of the tongue on the VERY left on the picture Hairy Leukoplakia? Or just a normal grayish coloration of the bottom of the tongue?
Response from Dr. Reznik
The greyish area you mention in this question is a representation of Oral Hairy Leukoplakia.
WORRIED ABOUT ORAL HAIRY LEUKOPLAKIA
Dental surgery and Osteomyelitis[Foot and Mouth]
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.