|Can kissing give AIDS to somebody?
Jul 17, 2000
I'm not sure that I'm HIV positive, I'm gonna make a test soon, but I ended up kissing a girl.
If I am HIV positive, can she get it through the kiss?
Response from Dr. Reznik
HIV cannot be transmitted via casual contact such as kissing, drinking from the same glass as someone who has HIV, sharing eating utensils, etc.
If you do think you are at risk for HIV infection, please follow through and have a diagnostic test performed.
HIV and Rashes
WORRIED ABOUT ORAL HAIRY LEUKOPLAKIA
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.