Apr 26, 2001
What is OHL????????????????
Response from Dr. Reznik
OHL or oral hairy leukoplakia is a white, corrugated, lesion, which normally appears on the lateral borders of the tongue in immunocompromised individuals. OHL is related to the Epstein-Barr virus and is differentiated from other white lesions such as pseudomembranous candidiasis (thrush) in that it does not wipe away. OHL is painless and is seen much less frequently in people living with HIV/AIDS who are on stable HAART.
I hope this helps!
I can't brush my teeth
OHL or not...
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.