|Geographic tongue and herpes
Feb 16, 2001
Dr. Reznik, Does geographic tongue have anything to do with oral herpes?
Response from Dr. Reznik
This is an easy question: No... Geographic tongue is thought to be an autoimmune disorder and is no way related to oral herpes.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for correct information!
- How Do You Get Rid Of Geographic Tongue?
- How Long Does Geographic Tongue Last?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Geographic Tongue?
- Is Geographic Tongue Dangerous?
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.