Jan 18, 2001
Are all Dental care workers required to be tested for HIV annually and if yes, which law governs that?
Response from Dr. Reznik
All dental care and other health care workers are not required to be tested for HIV on an annual basis.
Antibiotics and a thrush that hasn't gone away!!!
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.