Jan 18, 2001
Are all Dental care workers required to be tested for HIV annually and if yes, which law governs that?
Response from Dr. Reznik
All dental care and other health care workers are not required to be tested for HIV on an annual basis.
Antibiotics and a thrush that hasn't gone away!!!
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Hiv By A Pap Smear?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.