Jan 18, 2001
Are there special dentist in NYC that deal with HIV?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Yes, there are dentists in New York who have a great deal of experience in treating people living with HIV/AIDS. For referrals, please visit the Resource Section of HIVdent and access the Referral System.
oral sex with a condom
hairy tounge and OHL
- Percentage Chance Of Catching Hiv
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- What Do The Bodies Of Men With Hypogonadism Look Like?
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- Leading Cause Of Death Among U.s. Hiv Patients
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.