|oral sex with a condom
Jan 18, 2001
i recently had a commercial sex worker perform oral sex on me - i was wearing 2 condoms during the entire time, and there was no breakage at all. there was no anal/vaginal contact or kissing, and i did not perform oral sex on her. what are my chances of getting hiv from this if she was hiv positive?
Response from Dr. Reznik
If you wore 2 condoms, which did not break, and there was no contact with vaginal fluids or blood, there should be no chance of HIV transmission.
special considerations for chemo
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.