|curious, please respond
Jan 22, 2001
can pre-cum be a risk for HIV infection, when they talk about fluids that need to be passed, does it have to be semen or can it be pre-cum? CURIOUS
Response from Dr. Reznik
Seminal fluid, commonly referred to as "pre-cum" does carry HIV.
Misdiagnosed with thrush
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sharing A Toothbrush
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.