Jan 27, 2002
if there is infected blood on the softdrink bottle neck(edge)and a person drinking from the bottle has cracked lips and does not use a straw will he get aids
Response from Dr. Reznik
This is considered casual contact and not a means of transmission of HIV.
coated tongue vs. thrush
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
- Lip Kissing, Cracked Lips, Gum Disease And Hiv
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Vitamins And Natural Supplements For Hpv
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.