Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Oral Health and HIVOral Health and HIV

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Should I Be Tested?
Jan 21, 2002

Three days ago I paid for a massage girl to give me sex service in Malaysia. The girl is from China who just joined the job as a massage girl about a month ago. This girl took out a condom for me to use which can show at least they know something about safe sex.

The session begins with a short bath where she bath me with warm water. After that, we went to the bed where she kissed by nipples and body during the foreplay. During the foreplay, when she started to give me a blowjob, I stopped her and tell her I need to put on a condom. After I put on the condom, she continue to give me a blowjob. Once the blowjob is finished, I changed another new condom and start to penetrate her in the vagina. At first my penis is erected so the condom is just nice fitting. But during the intercourse, after a certain period of time, I penis lose the erection and start to shrink, and that is the time when the base elesctic band of the condom become slightly loose and slipped down a bit. But once I noticed that, I immediately pull it up and continue the intercouse while constantly take note and feeling the base band of the condom to make sure it is at least half way up my penis. This continue until I ejeculated.

After ejeculation I carefully took off the condom while careful not to let those external liquids touch the tip of my penis. But beofre I took off I can see some whitish liquid in the inside of condom and I am not sure if it is my sperm or what. After I took off the condom I checked for holes and there isn't any holes.

Now my big question is, is it possible that because the elastic band at the base of the condom is loose, the vagina liquid might have sipped into the condom through the base of the condom?

I am very worried about this incident becuase I love my girlfriend very much and was very gulty and regret for what I have done. I just pray to live with my girlfriend forever.

Can you tell me should I be tested? Please answer me honestly!

Response from Dr. Reznik

From what you have described, I cannot see any risk for HIV transmission.

DR

Previous
Teeth pain
Next
A Case Of Worried Well

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.