|Re:Oral yeast...Meant Oral Thrush
Jan 21, 2002
Sorry I wasnt clear, I meant having oral thrush and having elisa test done past the window of 6 months. Thankyou My elisa was negative, should I move on or retest?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Having tested negative after 6 months of a potential exposure I have two bits of advice:
1. I would not suggest testing again 2. I would return to your primary care provider to determine the cause of the oral thrush.
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- If You Have Hiv Will A Common Cold Make You Even More Sick?
- I'm A Virgin Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- Is Gas A Symptom Of Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.