|Re:Oral yeast...Meant Oral Thrush
Jan 21, 2002
Sorry I wasnt clear, I meant having oral thrush and having elisa test done past the window of 6 months. Thankyou My elisa was negative, should I move on or retest?
Response from Dr. Reznik
Having tested negative after 6 months of a potential exposure I have two bits of advice:
1. I would not suggest testing again 2. I would return to your primary care provider to determine the cause of the oral thrush.
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.